PART TIME - TRAINEE
2D Graphic Designer
We are looking for a student 2D Graphic Designer Trainee
to help us create promotional 2D materials for YORD and our clients.
2D Graphic Designer Trainee role:
– Create all kinds of graphics: campaign graphics, web graphics, icons, logos, sketches and other 2D work
– Work collaboratively with the whole team and iterate using feedback to drive and polish features to a high-quality state
– Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
– Sample graphics across various media
– Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
What we are looking for:
– Good skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
– Self-motivation, excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit, proactivity
– Understanding of color palettes and color grading
– Has a hands-on approach and can-do attitude
– Is structured and organized
– Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
– Can chug a beer
What we can offer:
– Engaging projects in VR | AR
– Offices on Náměstí Míru
– Reward corresponding to your skill
– Young, forming and diverse team
– International team, friendly environment, no corporate approach
– Straight-forward culture (no-bullshit)
– Celebrating everyday wins with an international team of fun peeps
– Advice and memes!
We are creative VR/AR Startup, Yord. We work on agency projects as well as our own products. Our evil vision is to take over the world control from our small office on Náměstí Míru while enjoying life over Smažák and Beer.
Let’s have a virtual cup of coffee and talk it through!