PART-TIME - JUNIOR
We are looking for a Junior Content Creator who would
like to explore VR/AR and Metaverse alongside a skilled Marketing team.
Content Creator role:
– Create engaging and high-quality content for all our social media in English (Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube) infographics, and videos
– Ensure together with the marketing team that all content is relevant and aligns with our brand voice
– Keeping up with trends, strategies, and tools related to social media management and providing ideas for implementing them into our process
– Ad-hoc tasks that we might need along the way (help with marketing research, working on case studies, whitepapers)
We are looking for a person who:
– Has proficiency in creative tools like Adobe Premiere and Photoshop to create visually appealing content
– Has deep knowledge of social media, their features, algorithms, and content formats
– Is able to tune into our brand voice and transform the concept into original content
– Wants to explore the B2B Marketing world and is eager to learn
– Is creative, proactive, and can work effectively with other team members
– Has a hands-on approach and can-do attitude
– Has Upper-Intermediate English (B2)
– Can chug a beer and create memes
– Can help us around 20-25 hours per week
What can we offer?
– Guidance from your mentor and Marketing team
– Offices in the city center of Prague, CZ (home-office option)
– Young, forming, and diverse team
– Straight-forward culture (no-bullshit)
– Flexible working hours
– Support in personal growth
– Celebrating every day wins with an international team of fun peeps
What might your week look like?
Mondays start with a team meeting and stand-up, then going through the tasks which are our biggest priorities. During the week, it’s important to check in with your team lead and the rest of the team periodically to keep up to date with what’s going on while tackling different tasks with them.
Together with the team, we like to go for lunch, and coffee breaks, and at the end of the day, sometimes we end up in the game zone. In addition, we are doing monthly Breakfast gatherings with Tech news, traditional monthly parties, and more events, so that everybody can get to know each other better.
Sounds good? Write us and we will figure it out!
Contact us directly here or at email@example.com, and send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done, and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your application.