PART-TIME - INTERNSHIP
Operations & Executive Assistant
With our Project Managers, we are looking for an intern who is interested in Operations and Project Management, and who would like to explore the technologies, but also what it looks like to work in a B2B agency.
Operations & Executive Assistant role:
– Administrative and coordination support for our Project Managers Adrian and Marie (tasks management, project analysis, project tools management , project trips, etc.),
– Communication with the whole team and interpreting requests, prepare follow-up tasks and other reports
– Helping to push the improvement of tools and processes, using Gdrive’s spreadsheets and docs
– Involvement in VR/AR and Metaverse projects
– Ad-hoc tasks that might be needed to improve the overall efficiency of our operations
We are looking for a person who:
– Is eager to learn, proactive, and has a hands-on approach and can-do attitude
– Can work independently, but also in a team
– Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
– Wants to explore Operations/Project Management workflow in tech startup studio
– Has user knowledge of Excel / GSuite tools
– IT background, previous experience, or interest in technology/design/development is a plus
– Can help us around 10-20 hours per week
– Has Intermediate English (B2), and preferably is Czech or Slovak speaking
– Can chug a beer and create memes
What can we offer?
– Guidance from your team and others during the whole internship
– Offices in the city centre of Prague, CZ (home-office/hybrid office option)
– Young, forming, and diverse team
– Straight-forward culture (no-bullshit)
– Flexible working hours
– Support in personal and professional growth
– Celebrating every day wins with an international team of fun peeps
Mondays start with a team meeting and stand ups, then going through the tasks which are our biggest priorities. During the week, it’s important to check in with your team leaders and the rest of the team periodically to keep up to date with what’s going on while tackling different tasks with them.
Together with the team, we like to go for lunch, and coffee breaks, and at the end of the day, sometimes we end up in the game zone. In addition, we are doing monthly Breakfast gatherings with Tech news, traditional monthly parties, and more events, so that everybody can get to know each other better.
Does this position sound like a good fit?
Contact us directly here or at email@example.com, and send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done, and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your applications!