PART-TIME - MEDIOR/SENIOR
Computer Vision Engineer
We are looking for students or early graduates who can help us with the computer vision analysis and development applied to Virtual and Augmented reality.
Computer Vision Engineer role:
– Research, develop and optimize various computer vision and deep learning models to solve problems in AR and WebAR applications
– Analyze unstructured image data through image processing
– Experience a variety of use cases, such as image recognition, object detection, its tracking and segmentation
– Visualize images but also extract the message or purpose of that image, such as determining distances and movements of incoming objects
We are looking for a person who:
– Has an interest in computer vision and deep learning algorithms, and in VR/AR
– Has experience with libraries such as OpenCV, Tensorflow, or other similar computer vision libraries
– Is proficient in Python
– Is able to transform academic articles/knowledge into working solutions
– Has analytical skills, logical thinking, clear reasoning, and is detail-oriented
– Is independent and organized, but still being able to work in a team
– Communication level English
– Has a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, CV, Computer science, Machine learning, Information systems, or other related fields of study
– Can work with us for 20 hours per week
What can we offer?
– Dog friendly office in Náměstí Míru
– Explore AR/VR world with us
– Flexible working hours
– Reward corresponding to your skills
– Straight-forward culture (no-bullshit)
– Celebrating every day wins with an international team of fun peeps
Does this position sound like a good fit?
Feel free to approach us here or directly at email@example.com (HR Manager), and we will figure it out!
Please don’t forget to attach your CV or LinkedIn profile, preferably with the motivation letter.