FREELANCE - MEDIOR/SENIOR
We are looking for an experienced 3D Generalist
who can work with 3D models, rigging and animation – retargeting, cleaning, and blending animations.
3D Generalist role:
The goal of the project is to create an immersive VR tour of Prague where users can time travel through key historical events in our beautiful city and see how historical Prague used to look in 14th and 17th century. Technically, the output of this project is several hyper-realistic scenes rendered as 360° videos. Each will be assembled in UE5 using megascans and custom assets created by 3D artists with the addition of complex animations and visual effects.
We are looking for a person who:
– Has to be experienced with 3d software – Modeling, Rigging, Animation, Texturing
– Has to be advanced in animation – retargeting, blending and cleaning animation
– Is proactive, able to work methodically, and meet deadlines
– Can work independently, but also in a team
– Is able to work in English speaking environment (has at least B2 level)
– Can help us 2 to 3 days per week (remote / on-site)
– Can chug a beer and create memes
Technologies for 3D Generalist:
– Jira / Clickup, Agile development
– Blender (Maya, Cinema 4D, 3ds Max) or MotionBuilder
– Apps: Unity3d, Unreal Engine 5
What can we offer?
– Engaging projects in VR&AR
– Freedom and trust
– Young, forming, and diverse team (different cultures, backgrounds, 50/50 team composition)
– Dog-friendly office in Náměstí Míru with the possibility of the home office (currently, we have 4 dogs in our Happiness team)
– Flexible working hours
– Reward corresponding to your skills
– Straight-forward culture (no bullshit)
– Advice and memes!
What might your week look like?
Mondays start with team meetings and stand-ups, then going through the tasks which are our biggest priorities. During the week, it’s important to periodically check in with your team lead Kseni, and Adrian as a Project Manager, to keep up to date with what’s going on while tackling different tasks with the team.
Together with the team, we like to go for lunch, and coffee breaks, and at the end of the day, sometimes we end up in the game zone. In addition, we are doing monthly Breakfast gatherings with Tech news, traditional monthly parties, and more events, so that everybody can get to know each other better.
Sounds good? Write us and we will figure it out!
Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done, and we’ll come back to you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your applications!